Are you thinking about refinancing an existing personal loan or car loan?
There are so many great reasons to consider refinancing.
- Switch to a personal loan with a lower interest rate, reducing your monthly repayments.
- Extend the duration of your loan, reducing the size of your regular repayments.
- Consolidate multiple loans, such as personal loans and credit card debits, into a single, easy to make regular repayment.
- You may wish to access additional funds through a larger loan.
- Refinance to setup a novated loan through salary packaging with your employer.
We often hear from customers that they are not happy with the service provided by their current lender. You may not have had the terms of the loan explained in sufficient detail before you agreed. In situations like this, refinancing might be a good option for you.
Refinancing can often be done quite quickly, as you already have a loan and can easily provide evidence that you have been able to make regular repayments.
It’s very important before refinancing to seek expert help to ensure you financial situation is improved, not harmed, by refinancing. To explore your refinancing options, please give us a call.
Refinancing can save you money, by securing a lower rate through one of our 30+ lenders!
How does refinancing work?
When refinancing a loan, the funds from the new loan are used to pay off your existing loan completely, releasing you from the original loan. We will help you apply for a new loan, which can be tailored to fit your life-style and preferred payment options, as well as providing an opportunity to refinance at a lower rate. Your debt will remain the same, but on the newly agreed terms. In some cases, a lender can arrange for the new funds to be paid directly to the previous lender on your behalf.
If you have more than one loan to refinance, these can be consolidated into a single loan. This means you only have to concern yourself with making a single convenient monthly repayment.
You can rely on Finwise Finance
Finwise Finance offers fixed interest rates on secured and unsecured loans, available on terms of 12 months to 7 years.
And we can help you to secure the most competitive loans available. That’s because we compare loans from over 30 lenders, with terms from 12 months to 7 years.
- Loan terms from 12 months to 7 years with fixed interest rates.
- Highly competitive fixed rates from multiple lenders available – we compare loans from over 30 lenders.
- Depending on your circumstances, 100% finance loans are available.
- Secured and unsecured loans available.
Our experienced and helpful team of brokers offer unmatched expertise. We will patiently assist you to determine your finance options, so you can make a fully informed decision on the best loan for you.