Truck & Trailer Loans
If you are planning on buying a truck or trailer, call us to speak to one of our team of commercial finance specialists about your options. We can develop you a custom finance solution specific to your business circumstances. So, whether you are new to business, or seeking to rapidly extend your haulage operations, we can help to secure the best option.
Finance is available for most new or used trucks and trailers, via dealer or private sale, anywhere in Australia. And we can help you to secure the most competitive loan available. That’s because we compare loans from over 30 lenders, with terms from 12 months to 7 years.
- Trucks of all sizes. Small, medium and large delivery trucks, new or used.
- A single truck, or a whole fleet of vehicles.
- Semis, prime movers and long haulers.
- Specialised trucks, such as those transporting concrete, water and fuel.
- Earthmoving, agriculture and construction machinery, including tankers, cranes and forklifts.
- Refrigerated trailers
- Tool box trailers
- Freight and long-haul trailers
- Tanker trailers used for moving materials, fuel, water and other liquids.
- Tipping trailers.
- Customised trailers for specialised applications.
How a truck / trailer loan works
The majority of commercial loans are arranged under a chattel mortgage, in that the bank writes a mortgage on the equipment, and your business immediately takes ownership of the asset. The financed asset provides security on the loan.
Repayments may be structured to align with the cashflow of your business. This means there are options to make repayments weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, and even half-yearly and yearly. This approach can greatly help businesses that operate seasonally.
Truck and Trailer commercial loans can be structured to minimise tax, as well as giving you access to highly competitive rates.
In most cases, to the extent the asset is used in the business, the interest paid, as well as depreciation of the asset, are tax deductible.
Repayments can be arranged to match the cashflow cycle of your business.
What are the benefits of an equipment loan for your business?
- Loan terms to suit your needs from 12 months to 7 years.
- Depreciation and interest payments are usually tax deductible.
- Depending on your requirements, a residual payment (balloon payment) can be set from 0% to 70%, which can later be paid to reduce the size of repayments.
- Depending on business circumstances, 100% finance is available.
Why Choose Finwise Finance?
There are so many great reasons to choose Finwise Finance for your next commercial equipment loan.
- We have access to a large range of loan products of all types at highly competitive rates.
- We provide dedicated support to help you through every step of the process.
- We help protect your credit score, by accurately assessing your circumstance, so we know which lender is best for you.
Your quote from Finwise Finance is provided with absolutely no obligation. We can help answer all of your questions and ensure you are able to make an informed decision.